Questions or Rate inquiries?
(033) 329 0081 | (033) 509 4323
+63 999 995 9203
Lopez Jaena St., Jaro, Iloilo City
1. The contracting parties should apply ONE MONTH or earlier before the wedding day.
2. Papers to be handed in TWO WEEKS before the wedding day.
- Recent copy of the Baptismal Certificates marked for “Marriage Purpose”.
- Recent copy of the Confirmation Certificates marked for “Marriage Purpose”.
- Permit to marry from the Parish Priest of the Bride.
- Freedom to marry from the Parish of the Groom.
- Marriage License from the City Hall (if not civilly married).
- If civilly married please bring your marriage contract (Certified True Copy)
- Publication of Banns – to be published in the parishes of the bride and groom.
- Marriage Counseling Seminar – in St. Joseph every 3rd Sunday of the Month at 7:30 AM – 12 Noon and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 1 pc of 2×2 ID Picture
- List of Principal Sponsors
- Date of Interview – every Friday at 8:00 AM (with complete papers)
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) from National Statistics Office
Wedding Mass & Ceremony
- Weekdays – Php 1000
- Weekends and Holidays – Php 1500
Priest Stipend – Php 500
Royal Red Carpet – Php 700
Computerized Organ – Php 300
Video Lights Extra/Additional – Php 500
Electricity – Php 500
St. Joseph Community Center – Php 6000 for three hours (sitting capacity of 300 persons, airconditioned)
Decoration (depending on arrangement, etc)
Outside decoration charge – Php 2000
St. Joseph Singing Ambassadors
c/o Mr. Jonathan Gloria
c/o Paul 09399052494
St. Joseph Chanters
c/o Engelbert Arante
Schola of Carmel
c/o Mr. Rommel Suelan
Couples for Christ
c/o Joseph Garrido
Tunog sang Pamatan-on
c/o Ms. Apol Bernardo
- Reservation at least one month before the wedding date.
Reservation fee of Php 1000 is required deductible to the marriage fees (non refundable good only for one month). ALL FEES (including that of all services should be settled one week before the wedding date.
- Priests who are friends or relatives of the parties may be invited to solemnize the wedding provided they have the authorization from the proper government agency. In case the invited priest doesn’t show up in the wedding, it is the responsibility of the wedding party to look for substitute.
- In case of: (a) Mixed Marriage – (marriage between a Catholic and non-Catholic) – secure permits from the Archdiocese Chancery Office, Archbishop Palace, Jaro, Iloilo City; (b) Marriage between a Filipino and a Foreigner – secure Civil Status at the Foreign Embassy.
- Be PUNCTUAL. Only one hour are allotted for the whole ceremony including the entrance and recessional. If any of the contracting parties arrives late, only the marriage rites will be said.
- In order to avoid wastage, in case the couple will have a Nuptial Mass Missalette printed, a draft should be submitted to the parish office for approval before printing. Prior arrangements should be made with the parish office. Nuptial missalettes not submitted for approval may be rejected.
- The caterer should see to it that the reception hall is cleaned and kept in order after the wedding reception.
Photo credit: Gerald Macabate Wedding Photography