Questions or Rate inquiries?
(033) 336 4802
Calasanz St, Iloilo City Proper (Plaza Libertad)
Photo credit: Gerald Macabate Wedding Photography
Basic Requirements on Wedding Rites
- Newly issued Baptismal Certificates of Bride and Groom with the annotation “For Marriage Purposes Only”.
- Confirmation Certificate of Bride and Groom
- Marriage License from the Local Civil Registry Office where a party is a resident or the Marriage Contract if civilly married already duly registered in the Civil Registry Office.
- Ecclesiastical Banns or “Tawag” Announcement of Marriages in the respective parish of bride and groom for three Sundays.
- Bride and groom must undergo “Pre-Cana Seminar”. Scheduled every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month 2:00 PM (one session only) or you can attend in other parishes provided you secure a certificate to that effect.
- Permit from the parish priest of the bride if she is not a parishioner of San Jose Parish.
- Foreigner applying for a marriage with Filipino citizen must have a clearance first from the Archdiocesan Chancery Office, Archbishop of Jaro.
- List of names of Principal Sponsors.
- 2×2 pictures.
- To fill up the questioners for the Interview and
- Canonical Investigation of the bride and groom.
Canonical interview of the bride and groom by the priest.
- Reservation fee of Php 500.00 is required. Non-refundable but deductible. Reservation should be finalized one month before the wedding date. Non-confirmation means cancellation of reservation.
- Punctuality is enjoined. late for 20 minutes no more mass, ceremony only.
- Priests who are friends or relatives of the bride and groom may be invited to solemnize their wedding provided they have the authorization from the proper government agency.
- All necessary papers must be submitted two weeks before the wedding date.
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Regular Wedding Schedule
Every Thursday after the 7:00 AM or 5:30 PM mass
For parishioners only Php 500.00 donation
Every third Thursday of the month (for indigent parishioners only)
Free after the 7:00 AM or 5:30 PM mass
Donation of Php 10,000.00 which includes:
- Wedding mass and ceremony
- Royal red carpet
- Lights (altar, chandelier and video lights)
- Use of organ